For millennia the four wisdom traditions of the Tree of Life, the Chakras, the I-Ching and astrology have remained virtually the same, operating independently from one another. Each contains information that can give aspects of truth about life both on a personal level for a given individual and on a cosmic level taking into account the universal viewpoint. But it wasn’t until 1987 that these systems were melded into one synergistic form that began integrating the truth contained in each, affording us greater, more detailed information.
The Human Design knowledge base, described by Ra Uru Hu in 1987, forms a structural component at the root of Noble Sciences. Although Human Design and Noble Sciences appear very similar graphically, their theoretic assumptions and hypotheses have increasingly diverged. Ra Uru Hu asked Eleanor to statistically and clinically test the Human Design System for both structural and functional accuracy.
Both Human Design and Noble Sciences Sacred Synthesis include much of the same information, i.e., the Tree of Life, the Hindu Chakras, Astrology, and the I-Ching, However, the components and complexity of each system are quite different. BothHuman Design and Noble Sciences usean energetic graphic body design representing 9 rather than 7 energy centers form the core body map. The body graphic is calculated from the astrological zodiac using the birth date, time, and place of a person as well as the time approximately three months before birth (the event). The calculations of planetary positions is then converted into Hexagrams of the I-Ching. The energy map of the body uses the 10 planetary positions, as well as the North and the South Node.
When Eleanor Haspel-Portner, Ph.D. tested Ra Uru Hu’s Human Design System, using social science and astrological research tools, on 30,000 cases in 1999, she diverged from Human Design to comply with the statistical analyses shown to validate only parts of the Human Design Body Graph and knowledge base but not other parts. Noble Sciences Sacred Synthesis is based on Eleanor’s findings and further expandsthe Human Design structure, creating a multidimensional tool for understanding personality structure and function.
Thus, statistical analysis on over 30,000 cases proved some components of the Human Design constructs beyond extraordinary levels of statistical significance, but other components of the Human Design System proved to hold no validity or reliability statistically. Based on her ground-breaking social scientific research, Eleanor modified the system to comply with her research findings.
A few of the differences include:
- Noble Sciences documented five rather than four Types, or Ways of Being; Human Design hypothesized four Types.
- Noble Sciences assumes that the birth moment is part of an important cyclic process activated as a moving energy flow that can be “read.” This energy pattern describes how an individual can make decisions or choices that help them attain balance in all areas of their life. Human Design makes the assumption that the birth moment locks a strategy in to the core of a person andthey have “no choice” in their unfolding process.
- Noble Sciences includes the emotional, spiritual, and physical layers. Human Design shows an incomplete picture of how a person functions; it represents only the mental interactive field of being.
- Noble Sciences assumes that each individual is whole, healthy, creative, and resourceful, and knows what is right for them. Validating what individuals already know about themselves in itself is empowering and Noble Sciences supports this perspective. Human Design assumes that individuals are “broken” and have been living the “not-self.”
- Noble Sciences is a Spiritually Based system while Human Design is an Astrally Based system.
Explore more of the differences between Human Design and Noble Sciences in my beautifully illustrated book Cosmic Secrets Revealed
Dr. Haspel-Portner saw seeds of truth that resonated deeply in the Human Design System. Yet as she became conversant in the system, she began to notice instances when the data returned did not seem to fit the situation. Key information was missing in charts of those she knew well—her husband and children. She searched for but couldn’t find explanations for some of the symptoms her clients presented. But the most basic and yet the most puzzling “missing piece” was Human Design’s failure to note huge differences in Eleanor’s family’s two twin Siamese kittens Joe and Ruzle.
The results of Dr. Haspel-Portner’s efforts to probe further led her to expand the Human Design system into a more complete set of tools that could account for the scientific findings in her research. She identified the calculations and charts missing from the Human Design system. The new methodology she discovered is now called Noble Sciences Sacred Synthesis.
If you are interested in the most technical aspects of Dr. Hapel-Portner’s research, you can find a wealth of information at Noble Science’s parent company Unified Life Sciences. Unified Life Sciences was founded in 1999 to research Human Design as a complete system. Unified Life Sciences remains as the working research arm out of which Noble Sciences has grown. Noble Sciences dedicates itself to simplifying information for you. You only need the desire to learn about yourself to benefit from what Noble Sciences has to offer.
Please continue on to the next section: The Story of Noble
Explore more in my beautifully illustrated book Cosmic Secrets Revealed